Friday, June 17, 2011

Overpopulation is South Africa's major problem



By Robert form Cape Town, Times Live
I am a 28 year old white male living in Cape Town. I decided to write to you today because I feel that there is one particular problem that we as society and the government institutions aren't giving enough attention. That problem is "over population".
I think that every problem we as a country are experiencing is directly related to over population. It is quite simple, there are just too many people having children and with too many new humans added to the current population everyday I cannot see how our systems can keep up. Every issue from service delivery to education to employment is directly linked to the number of people in our country and on our planet.

For full article:

No comments:

Post a Comment